Thursday 25 July 2013

Law-Abiding Deviant 2


Doing things to please other people is the last thing on my Check List. The first is to God and then country then the rest follow

Oh yeah..,and maybe I should just let you know, the list is about 3 pages long so by you might know why I never do what you want me to do and behave the way you ant me to, cos I’m different and I LOVE IT.
Call me whatever you want; silly, stubborn, deviant & unserious and I’ll still care less, cos I’m still not doing anything to please you.

My focus is simple, to please God, so better pray what you want me to do is what God wants me to do else you can as well jump from the highest mountain into the deepest valley and I’ll still be doing what I want to do not what you expect me to.

Like I say and will continue to say: “the only thing that governs my life is The Word of God and the National Constitution. If what you want me to do doesn’t fit in any, them I’m sorry in advance that  I might just disappoint you.

God First; the rest follow… #PeaceOut

By: Julius Ofori Boadu (JOB)
(juliusboadu@gmail.com)

Twitter: @CwesiOfori

No comments:

Post a Comment